- Psych Ward Reviews: website with reviews of psychiatric facilities and programs by psych patients, news articles on hospitals, and upcoming policy materials.
- Autistic History Month: a place for autistic history, submissions from September 1-November 29 each year; submissions posted during the month of November.
- History and Present Perils of Eugenics: for sharing links on the history of the eugenics movement, its victims, and its modern forms. Also covers other disability history.
- Welcome to the Autistic Community (co-mod): A place for people who are new to the autistic community to safely ask questions as well as get resources and lifehacks.
- Autism & Mental Health presentation slides from Association for Autistic Community Conference 2016 [PDF]
- Autism & Mental Health presentation notes/transcript here [PDF]